Hanu Raghavapudi’s upcoming film, starring Dulquer Salmaan, is all set to go on floors soon. The film, titled Lieutenant Ram, is going to be produced by Swapna Dutt under Swapna Cinema and Vyjayanthi Films banner.
Recently, Hanu flew to Kashmir to scout for locations, along with his core crew, to shoot the film. Incidentally, a song from Alludu Adhurs was shot in Kashmir few weeks ago, and it looks like a major schedule of Dulquer’s film is going to be shot in Kashmir.
The region where Hanu has been scouting for locales has been witnessing heavy snowfall in the past few days, and the director himself acknowledged that the weather is going to be a huge challenge. More details about the film are awaited.
— hanu raghavapudi (@hanurpudi) January 24, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director