Hanu Raghavapudi’s upcoming film, starring Dulquer Salmaan, is all set to go on floors soon. The film, titled Lieutenant Ram, is going to be produced by Swapna Dutt under Swapna Cinema and Vyjayanthi Films banner.
Recently, Hanu flew to Kashmir to scout for locations, along with his core crew, to shoot the film. Incidentally, a song from Alludu Adhurs was shot in Kashmir few weeks ago, and it looks like a major schedule of Dulquer’s film is going to be shot in Kashmir.
The region where Hanu has been scouting for locales has been witnessing heavy snowfall in the past few days, and the director himself acknowledged that the weather is going to be a huge challenge. More details about the film are awaited.
— hanu raghavapudi (@hanurpudi) January 24, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: Aha announces its next with Shanmukh in the lead role
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out