It’s raining offers for Dulquer Salmaan in Bollywood these days. After signing a road film titled Karwaan, the actor was soon approached for Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyaan; however, he couldn’t sign the film due to clash of dates. Now, a leading tabloid has reported that Dulquer is in talks for yet another big project in Hindi.
As per the latest buzz, Dulquer is likely to team up with Sonam Kapoor in a film, which is said to be an adaptation of Anuja Chuahan’s 2008 novel The Zoya Factor. Apparently, Dulquer has already read the script and has evinced interest to be part of it, although he hasn’t signed the film yet.
If all goes well, the film could go on floors in April this year, and Fox Star Studios is going to produce the film. Meanwhile, all eyes are on Dulquer in Telugu to see how he has pulled off the role of Gemini Ganesan in Nag Ashwin’s Mahanati, a biopic of legendary actress Savitri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s craze doubles-He’s being loved, Pan-India
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Jan-Mar 2020-These films failed to click
- Superstar in shock over his relative’s death
- Mahesh Babu’s all-time fav Krishna film turns 55
- Young producers donate to CCC