It’s raining offers for Dulquer Salmaan in Bollywood these days. After signing a road film titled Karwaan, the actor was soon approached for Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyaan; however, he couldn’t sign the film due to clash of dates. Now, a leading tabloid has reported that Dulquer is in talks for yet another big project in Hindi.
As per the latest buzz, Dulquer is likely to team up with Sonam Kapoor in a film, which is said to be an adaptation of Anuja Chuahan’s 2008 novel The Zoya Factor. Apparently, Dulquer has already read the script and has evinced interest to be part of it, although he hasn’t signed the film yet.
If all goes well, the film could go on floors in April this year, and Fox Star Studios is going to produce the film. Meanwhile, all eyes are on Dulquer in Telugu to see how he has pulled off the role of Gemini Ganesan in Nag Ashwin’s Mahanati, a biopic of legendary actress Savitri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s second home production gets an interesting title
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow