Dulquer Salman is not a new face for Telugu audience. His debut film, OK Bangaram was a rage all over and now for the second time, Dulquer will be seen as Gemini Ganesan in the upcoming film Mahanati.
Speaking about the same, Dulquer said that he was not keen on doing a Telugu film initially as he didn’t know the language. He further adds that he agreed to be a part of the project only after seeing young director Nag Ashwin’s enthusiasm to try something out of the box with the film.
The star hero will be a key addition to the film and will play the super star from the late 50’s whose life was quite controversial. Samantha and Keerthi Suresh play key roles in this film which is produced by Vyjayanthi Movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake