Mollywood heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan and Tollywood beauty Ritu Varma’s critically acclaimed romantic thriller, Kanulu Kanulanu Dochaayante, has turned out to be a surprise hit at the box-office. The freshness in the storytelling and the charming chemistry between the lead couple are enthralling the audience.
Thanks to the unanimous positive reviews and a pretty good word of mouth, the film’s first weekend collections were quite encouraging. Now, the film’s distributors have added 40 extra screens across the twin Telugu states. This Desingh Periyasamy directorial has popular Kollywood director Gautham Menon in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot
- Vishal, Arya’s film kick-starts in Hyderabad
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition