Released in February last week, Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan and Pellichoopulu actress Ritu Varma’s heist thriller, Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal (Kanulu Kanulanu Dochaayante in Telugu), went on to become a surprise hit both in Tamil and Telugu. The Desingh Periyasamy directorial had to be taken off the screens suddenly in March end due to the lockdown.
Now, Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal is back on the big screens after a 2 month-long hiatus. However, the film is not playing in India but in the UAE. After containing the Coronavirus, the UAE government reopened movie theaters. Most Malayalam stars enjoy a huge fan base in the Gulf and Dulquer is no exception.
Apart from Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal, yet another acclaimed Malayalam thriller, Fahadh Faasil’s Trance, and several other Bollywood and Tamil films are playing in cinemas across the UAE.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers play a solid trick and bring Monal into nominations
- Gopichand, Tamannaah to wrap up Seetimaarr in a single schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule postponed
- Young lyricist ties the knot with his longtime girlfriend
- D & D is not a sequel to Dhee: Sreenu Vaitla reveals why
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju