Released in February last week, Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan and Pellichoopulu actress Ritu Varma’s heist thriller, Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal (Kanulu Kanulanu Dochaayante in Telugu), went on to become a surprise hit both in Tamil and Telugu. The Desingh Periyasamy directorial had to be taken off the screens suddenly in March end due to the lockdown.
Now, Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal is back on the big screens after a 2 month-long hiatus. However, the film is not playing in India but in the UAE. After containing the Coronavirus, the UAE government reopened movie theaters. Most Malayalam stars enjoy a huge fan base in the Gulf and Dulquer is no exception.
Apart from Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal, yet another acclaimed Malayalam thriller, Fahadh Faasil’s Trance, and several other Bollywood and Tamil films are playing in cinemas across the UAE.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19
- Popular actress and her husband pledge to donate their organs