Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan had forayed into Bollywood this year with Karwaan. He is currently acting in The Zoya Factor opposite Sonam Kapoor. Now, the latest reports reveal that Dulquer will be playing the lead role in hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar’s next home production.
As per the latest reports, Dulquer has been roped in by Karan Johar for the Janhvi Kapoor-starrer biopic on India’s first female combat pilot, Gunjan Saxena. Gunjan Saxena had played a crucial part in the 1999 Indo-Pakistan war in Kargil in 1999. In Tollywood, Dulquer is said to be in talks to play the other main lead in Nani’s action thriller under Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today