Mollywood star Dulquer Salmaan’s silver jubilee film, Kanulu Kanulanu Dochayante, has turned out to be a surprise hit of this season. Also starring talented actress Ritu Varma, the film is a romantic thriller directed by Tamil filmmaker Desingh Periyasamy.
In a latest interview post KKD’s success, an overwhelmed Dulquer revealed that he never watches his movies in theaters, but he has made a special exception for KKD and has already watched it twice in cinemas. Dulquer went on to say that the film’s director is planning to come up with a sequel and has even narrated the first 15 minutes of it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response