Earlier this year, we had reported that Dulquer Salman is going to team up with Sonam Kapoor for the adaptation of a popular novel The Zoya Factor. Now, the makers have revealed that Dulquer is going to play a cricketer in the film, whereas Sonam will be essaying the role of a client services representative who becomes a lucky mascot for the Indian cricket team.
Dulquer will reportedly undergo traning sessions in cricket over the next few weeks before he joins the shoot in late August this year. Abhishek Sharma, who recently directed Parmanu, is going to helm the film and currently, the team is finalising the locations.
Apart from this film, Dulquer will soon be seen in Karwaan, which will mark his foray in Bollywood. The film also stars Irrfan Khan and Mithila in lead roles and it is slated for release in early August this year.
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram