Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan is going places. The actor, who recently acted in Bejoy Nambiar’s Malayalam-Tamil bilingual film Solo, has now teamed up with Anurag Kashyap for the latter’s upcoming film Manmarziyan.
Incidentally, the director had recently roped in Taapsee and Vicky Kaushal for the film, and Dulquer will be playing another lead role. Apart from this film, Dulquer recently shot for his debut Hindi film Karwaan, which is being directed by Akash Khurana and produced by Ronnie Screwvala, and the film is going to release in 2018.
Dulquer is the third Malayalam actor in recent times to make his foray in Hindi cinema, apart from Parvathy and Nivin Pauly. Meanwhile, Dulquer will next be seen in Mahanati and another Telugu-Tamil bilingual film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film