Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan is going places. The actor, who recently acted in Bejoy Nambiar’s Malayalam-Tamil bilingual film Solo, has now teamed up with Anurag Kashyap for the latter’s upcoming film Manmarziyan.
Incidentally, the director had recently roped in Taapsee and Vicky Kaushal for the film, and Dulquer will be playing another lead role. Apart from this film, Dulquer recently shot for his debut Hindi film Karwaan, which is being directed by Akash Khurana and produced by Ronnie Screwvala, and the film is going to release in 2018.
Dulquer is the third Malayalam actor in recent times to make his foray in Hindi cinema, apart from Parvathy and Nivin Pauly. Meanwhile, Dulquer will next be seen in Mahanati and another Telugu-Tamil bilingual film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear heroine joins Instagram
- Star actress urges people to support local businesses
- Kamal Haasan writes an open letter to PM Modi about lockdown
- Bollywood stars launch an inspiring song amidst Coronavirus outbreak
- Special announcement today for Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Krishnam Raju and his daughters’ donate for PM fund