Dulquer, who recently impressed everyone with his performance in Mahanati, has a busy year ahead. While his upcoming Hindi film, Karwaan is slated for release in August, the actor is currently busy wrapping up the shoot of his next Tamil-Telugu bilingual film Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithal.
The latest news is that Dulquer has signed yet another Tamil film which will go on floors in June. To be directed by Ra. Karthik, the film is said to be a travelogue and it will have Dulquer playing multiple roles.
Mental Madhilo fame Nivetha Pethuraj will be playing one of the lead roles, and the makers are planning to cast couple of more actresses in this drama. Dheenadhayalan will be scoring the music and George C Williams is the cinematographer. More details are awaited.
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie