The prestigious Durga Arts banner, headed by K.L.Narayana, has made many successful movies in the past. The production house is getting back into film making after a gap of almost 6 years and K.L.Narayana has confirmed that the banner will be making films with Superstar Mahesh Babu, Young Tiger NTR and Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej over the next two years.
Mahesh Babu’s movie will be directed by ace director S.S.Rajamouli and this project is one of the most eagerly awaited combinations of the industry. Ram Charan’s movie will be handled by Boyapati Sreenu and NTR’s project will most probably be taken up by Trivikram. Let us wish K.L.Narayana the very best for his new innings in the industry.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?