Sankranthi and Dussehra are two lucrative festive seasons where a number of films get released and become massive hits. The same is going to happen once again this year as close to four biggies are making their way to the theaters.
These films include NTR’s Aravinda Sametha, Ram’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame, Sharwanand’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu and Ravi Teja’s Amar Akbar Anthony which is directed by Sreenu Vaitla.
All of them are being made by some promising directors and there is a very good buzz for these films. But out of these four NTR’s film will be the one to watch out for as the star hero and Trivikram have teamed up for the first time in their career.
These four films are already halfway through their making and will surely be watched closely. Let’s hope that these films give everyone a super success and make merry at the box office.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?