Manchu Vishnu’s Dynamite is gearing up for a grand release on the 4th of September and a special première has been planned in Hyderabad tonight and several celebrities are expected to attend the show.
Meanwhile, Vishnu’s dad, Mohan Babu is holding his own première for some of his close friends in Tirupathi where he is currently shooting for his upcoming film.
There is a lot of positive buzz for the film in the industry circles and the electrifying trailers have caught on well. Deva Katta is the director of the film and Pranitha Subhash is the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?