There is apparently a small delay in the commencement of NTR30’s shoot. The project was initially planned to commence shoot in June or July but it got postponed to August now.
Coming to the topic, it is heard that the makers of NTR30 have readied a scheduling plan for the film. The plan is to commence the shooting this August and wrap the entire filming part in 6-7 months.
If things go as planned, NTR30’s shoot will be wrapped up in the first quarter of 2023 and the film will be readied for theatrical release next summer.
The team is currently working on finalizing the principle cast and crew for the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalapathy Vijay to make his Instagram debut?
- Latest update on Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser
- RGV: Ladki is my tribute to Bruce Lee’s Enter The Dragon
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch