SS Rajamouli’s visual grandeur, Baahubali, is raking up tremendous collections all over the world. Already, it has surpassed many Bollywood biggies in the overseas market and it is continuing its dream run in India as well. Rajamouli’s vision coupled with flawless narration and perfect execution have played a prominent role in its grand success at the box office.
As per the latest trade reports, this epic fantasy has notched up 2.6 crores in East Godavari on the first two days of its release and set up an unbeatable record in this area. These numbers surely reflect the craze for this period drama. Also, trade analysts predict that it may continue a similar trend on the third day as well and collect a share close to one crore.
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release