It is widely known that actress Sumalatha, wife of late actor Ambareesh is contesting as an independent candidate from Mandya Lok Sabha seat in Karnataka.
On the other side, young hero Nikhil Gowda, son of JDS chief and Cheif Minister Kumaraswamy is locking horns with Sumalatha for the same seat.
Meanwhile, after an electoral review, state Election Commission passed orders that none of the films of both the candidates should be telecasted on government channel Doordarshan until the elections are completed.
Both Sumalatha and Nikhil Gowda are working hard to get the public’s blessing. Let’s wait and see who will win the game on the battlefield.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?