It is widely known that actress Sumalatha, wife of late actor Ambareesh is contesting as an independent candidate from Mandya Lok Sabha seat in Karnataka.
On the other side, young hero Nikhil Gowda, son of JDS chief and Cheif Minister Kumaraswamy is locking horns with Sumalatha for the same seat.
Meanwhile, after an electoral review, state Election Commission passed orders that none of the films of both the candidates should be telecasted on government channel Doordarshan until the elections are completed.
Both Sumalatha and Nikhil Gowda are working hard to get the public’s blessing. Let’s wait and see who will win the game on the battlefield.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series
- Allu family launch a film studio on Allu Ramalingaiah’s birth anniversary
- Samantha surprises Tollywood colleagues with Saaki hampers