Recently, Tamil hero Vishal announced his entry into active politics. Vishal even filed his nomination for the RK Nagar constituency’s by-election on Monday. However, his political ambition received a major initial setback.
According to the latest reports, the Tamil Nadu Election Commission has rejected Vishal’s nomination. Apparently, the two people who supported Vishal’s nomination, reportedly told the EC that their signatures were forged.
Meanwhile, Vishal has reportedly approached the Returning Officer and told him that he has video evidence to prove that both his proposers were threatened to withdraw their support.
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon