Recently, Tamil hero Vishal announced his entry into active politics. Vishal even filed his nomination for the RK Nagar constituency’s by-election on Monday. However, his political ambition received a major initial setback.
According to the latest reports, the Tamil Nadu Election Commission has rejected Vishal’s nomination. Apparently, the two people who supported Vishal’s nomination, reportedly told the EC that their signatures were forged.
Meanwhile, Vishal has reportedly approached the Returning Officer and told him that he has video evidence to prove that both his proposers were threatened to withdraw their support.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series