Recently, Tamil hero Vishal announced his entry into active politics. Vishal even filed his nomination for the RK Nagar constituency’s by-election on Monday. However, his political ambition received a major initial setback.
According to the latest reports, the Tamil Nadu Election Commission has rejected Vishal’s nomination. Apparently, the two people who supported Vishal’s nomination, reportedly told the EC that their signatures were forged.
Meanwhile, Vishal has reportedly approached the Returning Officer and told him that he has video evidence to prove that both his proposers were threatened to withdraw their support.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani busy adjusting release dates of his next two films?
- Prabhas orders for complete shut down of works for his next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film gets an interesting title?
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next