Recently, Tamil hero Vishal announced his entry into active politics. Vishal even filed his nomination for the RK Nagar constituency’s by-election on Monday. However, his political ambition received a major initial setback.
According to the latest reports, the Tamil Nadu Election Commission has rejected Vishal’s nomination. Apparently, the two people who supported Vishal’s nomination, reportedly told the EC that their signatures were forged.
Meanwhile, Vishal has reportedly approached the Returning Officer and told him that he has video evidence to prove that both his proposers were threatened to withdraw their support.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites