Allu Arjun’s ongoing entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, has entered the editing process today. The film’s director Harish Shankar has expressed his happiness on the output so far and said that Bunny stole the show completely.
DJ stars Pooja Hegde as its leading lady. Popular character artiste Rao Ramesh will be seen in a riveting character. Dil Raju is the film’s producer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer. DJ will wrap up its shooting by April and hit the screens in May.
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) January 8, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s teaser?
- Prabhas talks about his fear of failure
- Evaru’s 5-day Nizam collections
- Vijay Deverakonda to extend his support to co-star
- Nabha Natesh to showcase her acting prowess in Disco Raja