Allu Arjun’s ongoing entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, has entered the editing process today. The film’s director Harish Shankar has expressed his happiness on the output so far and said that Bunny stole the show completely.
DJ stars Pooja Hegde as its leading lady. Popular character artiste Rao Ramesh will be seen in a riveting character. Dil Raju is the film’s producer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer. DJ will wrap up its shooting by April and hit the screens in May.
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) January 8, 2017
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero