Allu Arjun’s ongoing entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, has entered the editing process today. The film’s director Harish Shankar has expressed his happiness on the output so far and said that Bunny stole the show completely.
DJ stars Pooja Hegde as its leading lady. Popular character artiste Rao Ramesh will be seen in a riveting character. Dil Raju is the film’s producer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer. DJ will wrap up its shooting by April and hit the screens in May.
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) January 8, 2017
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release