Allu Arjun’s ongoing entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, has entered the editing process today. The film’s director Harish Shankar has expressed his happiness on the output so far and said that Bunny stole the show completely.
DJ stars Pooja Hegde as its leading lady. Popular character artiste Rao Ramesh will be seen in a riveting character. Dil Raju is the film’s producer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer. DJ will wrap up its shooting by April and hit the screens in May.
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) January 8, 2017
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu