Popular director Kodi Ramakrishna’s protege, Kishan is making his double debut as a hero and director with “Ee Manase” which is ready for release on the 5th of December. Speaking about the movie, Kishan said that this is a very different love story and touches upon some concepts that have never been explored in Telugu films. Kodi Ramakrishna was visibly impressed after seeing the trailers of the movie and wished the team all the best.
Kishan is paired opposite Deepika Das in this novel love story which also features other actors like Tagubothu Ramesh, Surya, Satya Krishnan etc. Subhash Anand is the music director and G.Kishan Prasad in the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero