Actress Anisha Ambrose, who had made her debut with the Nandi award-winning film, Alias Janaki, in 2013, is all set to marry her boyfriend Guna Jakka. The Vizag girl got engaged to Guna in a private ceremony in December last year. The wedding will take place in February.
Anisha shot to fame when she was chosen as a leading lady opposite Pawan Kalyan in Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Unfortunately, she was later replaced with Kajal. Anisha went on to act in films such as Manamantha, Fashion Designer and Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi to name a few. She has 7 and Vithalacharya which will hit screens this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out