Tharun Bhascker’s Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi opened to some mixed reviews all over. The film had a decent hype in India and overseas and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total of $280,208 to date in the US.
This weekend will be quite crucial for the film as it facing some competition from Sanju in the multiplexes. Suresh Productions produce this film which had all newcomers in crucial roles.
Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi is Tharun Bhascker’s second film after the super hit Pelli Choopulu which was released two years back.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date