Tharun Bhascker’s Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi opened to some mixed reviews all over. The film had a decent hype in India and overseas and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total of $280,208 to date in the US.
This weekend will be quite crucial for the film as it facing some competition from Sanju in the multiplexes. Suresh Productions produce this film which had all newcomers in crucial roles.
Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi is Tharun Bhascker’s second film after the super hit Pelli Choopulu which was released two years back.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular director to launch his son with a multi-starrer
- Shocking TRP ratings for Vikram’s I
- PR team refutes heroine’s father’s COVID-19 positive rumors
- Poll : Who should reprise Tabu’s role in Nithin’s Andha Dhun remake?
- Thaman gives much-needed update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Chiru-Meher Ramesh filmto be this remake?