Finally, amid a lot of positive pre-release buzz, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi hit the screens worldwide this morning. Movie lovers and critics gave the film a collective thumbs up. Lead actors’ performances and director Tharun Bhascker’s quirky dialogues are the major takeaways from this youthful buddy comedy.
To celebrate the success, the entire team of Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi, including producer Suresh Babu, met each other and feasted on a sumptuous meal. With no major releases around, ENE will be having a solid run at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief