The wait is finally over as Pelli Choopulu fame, Tharun Bhasckar is now back with his second film Ee Nagaraniki Yemaindi. The film’s trailer was launched today and the first impression you get is that the film is going to be a fun ride altogether.
The film is set amidst a group of friends who have their own funny stories to tell. The taking, humor, and one-liners are quite quirky and generate a good interest right away for the audience.
It has been quite some time since we have seen a boys gang fun kind of a movie and Tarun’s work looks promising and is set to enthrall everyone. Suresh Productions produce this film which has already caught on quite well with the youth.
Starring all newcomers, the film’s release date will be announced soon.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts