The wait is finally over as Pelli Choopulu fame, Tharun Bhasckar is now back with his second film Ee Nagaraniki Yemaindi. The film’s trailer was launched today and the first impression you get is that the film is going to be a fun ride altogether.
The film is set amidst a group of friends who have their own funny stories to tell. The taking, humor, and one-liners are quite quirky and generate a good interest right away for the audience.
It has been quite some time since we have seen a boys gang fun kind of a movie and Tarun’s work looks promising and is set to enthrall everyone. Suresh Productions produce this film which has already caught on quite well with the youth.
Starring all newcomers, the film’s release date will be announced soon.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood