Ee Rojullo is continuing to make waves in Hyderabad and other areas in Andhra Pradesh. We have received reports from several centres that the film is registering is great collections and it has become difficult to find tickets. Considering the budget that the film was made on, this is a great sign for the film. Thanks to the outstanding response which the film has got, the makers are planning to add more screens and shows from tomorrow. Maruthi, who directed the film, is getting rave reviews from the industry bigwigs and the audience alike. Even the critics have appreciated the film. The latest buzz is that Maruthi is going to direct a big combination film pretty soon. Srinivas and Reshma played the lead roles in the film. JB composed the music and Prabhakar Reddy is the film’s cinematographer. The entire film was shot using a Canon 5D camera. Sreenivas produced the film on Good Cinema Group.
Articles that might interest you:
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman