A low budget film, Ee Rojullo featuring newcomers has become the talk of the town for the past few days. Thanks to well-planned publicity campaign, most TV channels are airing the film’s ads plenty of times everyday and even the outdoor campaign has been phenomenal for a low budget film. The film has been directed by Maruthi and it’s primary targeted at the youth. The film revolves around the lives of two people who have different opinions on love. Srinivas and Reshma have played the lead roles in the film. Sreenivas is the executive producer and the film was produced by Good Cinema Group and Maruthi Media House Produciton banner. JB has composed the music. The film is all set to hit the screens on March 23.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada