After the success of Ee Rojullo, Good Cinema Group, the banner which had produced the film, has announced a new project. Ee Rojullo’s director Maruthi, G Srinivas Rao of Shreya Media and SKN are jointly producing this untitled film. Swamy, a longtime associate of Karunakaran, is making his debut as a director after writing dialogues for several hit films like Happy, Ullasanga Uthsahamga, Darling and Rebel. The film is going to be launched on August 13 in Ramanaidu Studios. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema