S S Rajamouli’s Eega is going to be screened in couple of more international film festivals. Few days ago, the director revealed that Eega has been selected for the Panaroma section at the prestigious Shanghai Film Festival and on May 20, it’s going to be screened at the Film Market in Cannes Film Festival.
Now, Rajamouli has revealed that Eega has been chosen for Madrid International Film Festival which will be held in Madrid, Spain in the first week of July. Interestingly, the film has also been nominated for six awards including Best Film, Best Cinematography, Best Music Composer, Best Visual Effects, Best Supporting Actor and Best Editor. This is the first time a mainstream Telugu film has been nominated for so many awards at an international film festival in recent years. Apart from Madrid Film Festival, Eega has also been invited to be screened at Puchon International Film Festival in South Korea.
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again