Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’ is set for a storming run in Nizam. As per the latest projections, the movie’s first week share is expected to be around 8 Crores, which is a phenomenal figure. Trade analysts expect the movie to end up among the Top 3 Films of all time for Nizam. The movie’s tickets are selling like hot cakes in multiplexes and tickets are in short supply in this segment.
With the delay in the releases of ‘Julay’ and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, the road is clear for ‘Eega’ to buzz its way into the record books of Telugu Cinema.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot