Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’ is set for a storming run in Nizam. As per the latest projections, the movie’s first week share is expected to be around 8 Crores, which is a phenomenal figure. Trade analysts expect the movie to end up among the Top 3 Films of all time for Nizam. The movie’s tickets are selling like hot cakes in multiplexes and tickets are in short supply in this segment.
With the delay in the releases of ‘Julay’ and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, the road is clear for ‘Eega’ to buzz its way into the record books of Telugu Cinema.
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot
- Bithiri Sathi’s hilarious role in senior director’s next
- Gully Boy star is a fanboy of Allu Arjun
- Karthikeya continues his bold act with Hippi