Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’ is set for a storming run in Nizam. As per the latest projections, the movie’s first week share is expected to be around 8 Crores, which is a phenomenal figure. Trade analysts expect the movie to end up among the Top 3 Films of all time for Nizam. The movie’s tickets are selling like hot cakes in multiplexes and tickets are in short supply in this segment.
With the delay in the releases of ‘Julay’ and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, the road is clear for ‘Eega’ to buzz its way into the record books of Telugu Cinema.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years