Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’ is set for a storming run in Nizam. As per the latest projections, the movie’s first week share is expected to be around 8 Crores, which is a phenomenal figure. Trade analysts expect the movie to end up among the Top 3 Films of all time for Nizam. The movie’s tickets are selling like hot cakes in multiplexes and tickets are in short supply in this segment.
With the delay in the releases of ‘Julay’ and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, the road is clear for ‘Eega’ to buzz its way into the record books of Telugu Cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon
- Sensational heroine signs six brand endorsements
- NTR’s love interest in RRR revealed