S S Rajamouli’s Eega is spreading its wings to several international film festivals over the past couple of weeks and now it has added yet another feather in its cap. The film is screened at Busan International Film Festival which will be held in Busan, South Korea in October later this year. It’s one of the most prestigious film festivals in Asia and with Eega being screened at this film festival, it’ll definitely open new doors for S S Rajamouli to newer markets especially China, South Korea, Japan and South-East Asia. Apart from Busan, the film will also be screened at Madrid Film Festival and Puchon Film Festival later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi
- Talented actress clears the air about Bunny’s film