Every once in a while, some truly remarkable movies that redefine the standards of film-making come along and change the dynamics of the business. For Hollywood, James Cameron’s ‘Avatar’ was such a movie. For the Telugu Film Industry, it might very well be S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’.
Ever since the movie was announced, there has been a keen interest surrounding this project as this was a never before attempted format in Telugu Cinema. The principal character of the movie is a fly (Eega). The hero of the movie dies in tragic circumstances and is reborn as a fly. Rajamouli has used cutting edge technology and advanced graphics to come up with an engaging story of how this fly takes its revenge on its enemies.
Because the principal character is a fly, the movie’s appeal is not limited to any region or language as would have been the case with a normal hero. The film can find a pan Indian audience. If Eega finds success at the Box Office, it truly will change the face of Telugu Cinema.
- Latest update on Balakrishna-VV Vinayak film
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 2nd $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood