Every once in a while, some truly remarkable movies that redefine the standards of film-making come along and change the dynamics of the business. For Hollywood, James Cameron’s ‘Avatar’ was such a movie. For the Telugu Film Industry, it might very well be S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’.
Ever since the movie was announced, there has been a keen interest surrounding this project as this was a never before attempted format in Telugu Cinema. The principal character of the movie is a fly (Eega). The hero of the movie dies in tragic circumstances and is reborn as a fly. Rajamouli has used cutting edge technology and advanced graphics to come up with an engaging story of how this fly takes its revenge on its enemies.
Because the principal character is a fly, the movie’s appeal is not limited to any region or language as would have been the case with a normal hero. The film can find a pan Indian audience. If Eega finds success at the Box Office, it truly will change the face of Telugu Cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin has no time for wedding planning
- Chiru’s son-in-law’s second film to be wrapped up in Goa
- Veteran actor-filmmaker back with his next directorial
- Top music composer joins TikTok
- Satyadev to team up with Nithiin
- Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured