Kannada star Sudeep is quite popular amongst Hindi audiences for his role in RGV’s Rann and Rakta Charitra. He also played the menacingly villainous role in Rajamouli’s Eega and appeared in a cameo in Baahubali. Both the films were released across the country.
Now, according to the latest reports coming in from Bollywood tabloids, Sudeep has bagged the chief antagonist’s role in Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s much-awaited spy thriller, Tiger Zinda Hai.
Apparently, Sudeep will be playing the role of Zahir, an ISI agent from Pakistan and the film’s story revolves around the conflict between Zahir and the Indian RAW agent Tiger, played by Salman Khan. Tiger Zinda Hai is being produced by Aditya Chopra and the movie is slated for a Christmas release.
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s second Tamil film
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies