The much awaited release of Eega’s Hindi version might take place sooner than expected. Initially, S S Rajamouli and his team were planning to convert the film into 3D and release it at the end of the year. However, that doesn’t seem to be happening anymore. Recently, Rajamouli told a leading newspaper that the film’s Hindi version titled Makkhi is going to release in a month’s time. Right now, they are making minor changes to suit the Hindi nativity, although no characters have been changed. Buzz is that the distributors across North India felt that this was the right time to release the film in Hindi since there’s good buzz about the film. Moreover, availability of theatres will be an issue towards the end of the year when a slew of big budget films are going to release within a short span of time. Rajamouli also told the newspaper that the fly will dance to some popular songs from Salman Khan’s films in the end. Nani, Samantha and Sudeep had played lead roles in this film. M M Keeravani had composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt wishes on Chiru’s birthday
- Prabhas makes surprising revelation
- Vijay Sethupathi joins Uppena
- Sye Raa teasers get a thumping response across India
- Raj Tarun opens up about the accident
- Hollywood stunt co-ordinator feels Saaho is his best work