Sumanth, Pinky Savika starrer Emo Gurram Egaravacchu is fast nearing completion. For the past few days, several important scenes were being shot on the lead pair in Ramoji Film City. With this, the Hyderabad schedule has been wrapped up and so far, 90% of the film has been completed. “Done w/ possibly the most challenging shoots I’ve done ever.Tired as hell & bruised.The pay off shall be worth it:) #EmoGurramEgaraavachchu,” Sumanth posted on Twitter. Chandra Siddhartha is directing the film and Sudhir Kumar is producing the film under Cherry Films Pvt Ltd banner. M M Keeravani is scoring the music and S S Kanchi has written the script.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief