Versatile artiste Prakash Raj turned Good Samaritan and adopted the Kondareddypalli village in Telangana. The actor laid new roads, improved drinking water and sanitation facilities and touched everyone’s hearts.
In yet another touching gesture, Prakash Raj rebuilt the decapitated house of a poor Muslim man named Chote Mia from Kondareddypalli. Prakash Raj gifted him a new house and brought a smile on Chote Mia’s family on Eid. The actor reportedly spent Rs 3.50 lakhs to carry out the building’s repair works.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical