Versatile artiste Prakash Raj turned Good Samaritan and adopted the Kondareddypalli village in Telangana. The actor laid new roads, improved drinking water and sanitation facilities and touched everyone’s hearts.
In yet another touching gesture, Prakash Raj rebuilt the decapitated house of a poor Muslim man named Chote Mia from Kondareddypalli. Prakash Raj gifted him a new house and brought a smile on Chote Mia’s family on Eid. The actor reportedly spent Rs 3.50 lakhs to carry out the building’s repair works.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love