Vikram’s upcoming film David is setting a record of sorts. Usually, the trend in film industry is to have one or two music directors on board to compose the songs and background score; however, Bejoy Nambiar, the director of David, has roped in eight music directors for the film. The film will feature original soundtracks composed by Prashant Pillai, Anirudh Ravichander, Remo, Modern Mafia and few others. Vikram is playing the role of a fisherman in this film and Jiiva will be seen as a musician. Both of them are named David, although they live in different locations and in different timeline. The film also has two cinematographers – Rathnavelu and Sejal Shah who’ll be canning the portions of Vikram and Jiiva respectively. Lara Dutta, Tabu, Isha Sharvani and Nasser are playing important roles in the film. Getaway Films and Reliance Entertainment are jointly producing the film.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title