Child artiste turned hero Santhosh Sobhan is thrilled with the positive response his latest film, Ek Mini Katha, has been getting ever since its digital premiere on Amazon Prime Video a few days ago.
In his latest interview, Santhosh said that he has been in the film industry for over 10 years and that EMK is his first major success.
Santhosh went on to announce his future projects. He said that he will be part of one of the future projects of UV Creations, the banner that bankrolled Ek Mini Katha. And then, he has another project under Nandini Reddy and Vyjayanthi Movies as well.
Also, another project under noted banner Sithara Entertainments production and a debutant’s direction is on the cards. Finally, there’s another project in which Santhosh has teamed up with his friend Abhishek Maharshi under Saranga Productions banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?
- Ram-Laxman masters hype up Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s action episodes
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film