Macho star Aadi, son of noted director Ravi Raja Pinisetty, will soon be seen in the 18th century period flick ‘Ekaveera’. The movie is gearing up for a release this February and post production activities are in the final stages. Ekaveera is the Telugu version of the Tamil film ‘Aravaan’. The movie has been directed by national award winning director Vasanthabalan and Dansika is the heroine.
Kartik is scoring the music for this film. Bharath and Anjali are playing key roles along with Pasupathy and Shwetha Menon. Srinivas Damera has bagged the rights for the Telugu version of the movie.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon