Bengaluru beauty Nandita Swetha impressed Telugu audience with her performance in Nikhil’s 2016 hit supernatural thriller, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. Since then, the actress has been waiting for the right project to make a strong impact in Tollywood once again.
And Nandita seems to have finally landed a lead role in Nithiin’s next movie, Srinivasa Kalyanam, to be produced by Dil Raju. Apparently, the film’s director Satish Vegesna was looking for an actress who can emote well and came across Nandita’s performances in EPC and a few other Tamil films and immediately approached her.
Srinivasa Kalyanam will also feature another heroine. The film will go on floors this summer. Stay tuned for more updates on this project.
- Rana teams up with Mani Ratnam’s protege
- Kamal Haasan’s comments on Kashmir spark a major controversy
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?