In a remarkable coincidence, MM Keeravaani and his younger brother and music composer Kalyani Malik will be composing music for two different versions of NTR’s biopic. While Keeravaani is scoring music for Balakrishna starrer Kathanayakudu and Mahanayukudu, the latest news is that RGV has signed up Kalyani Malik to score music for Lakshmi’s NTR.
Confirming the news, RGV said, “Kalyani Malik Is doing the music of Lakshmi’s NTR ..But I swear on lord Venkateshwara that he being own brother of @mmkeeravaani who’s doing music of NBK’s NTR is purely incidental, coincidental, accidental and divinely transcendental, but definitely not INTENTIONAL.”
RGV launched Lakshmi’s NTR officially in Tirupati after visiting Lord Venkateshwara’s temple in Tirumala for the first time in his life. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
. @kalyanimalik31 Is doing the music of Lakshmi’s NTR ..But I swear on lord Venkateshwara that he being own brother of @mmkeeravaani who’s doing music of NBK’s NTR,is purely incidental, coincidental,accidental and divinely trancedental,but definitely not INTENTIONAL pic.twitter.com/V4iW4Sksuy
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) October 20, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?
- Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan to groove to star choreographer’s steps in Goa
- Popular hero in Manchu Manoj’s comeback film?