In a remarkable coincidence, MM Keeravaani and his younger brother and music composer Kalyani Malik will be composing music for two different versions of NTR’s biopic. While Keeravaani is scoring music for Balakrishna starrer Kathanayakudu and Mahanayukudu, the latest news is that RGV has signed up Kalyani Malik to score music for Lakshmi’s NTR.
Confirming the news, RGV said, “Kalyani Malik Is doing the music of Lakshmi’s NTR ..But I swear on lord Venkateshwara that he being own brother of @mmkeeravaani who’s doing music of NBK’s NTR is purely incidental, coincidental, accidental and divinely transcendental, but definitely not INTENTIONAL.”
RGV launched Lakshmi’s NTR officially in Tirupati after visiting Lord Venkateshwara’s temple in Tirumala for the first time in his life. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
. @kalyanimalik31 Is doing the music of Lakshmi’s NTR ..But I swear on lord Venkateshwara that he being own brother of @mmkeeravaani who’s doing music of NBK’s NTR,is purely incidental, coincidental,accidental and divinely trancedental,but definitely not INTENTIONAL pic.twitter.com/V4iW4Sksuy
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) October 20, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?