Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming political drama, Lakshmi’s NTR, has been mired in numerous controversies for the last couple of months. Until recently, the film’s release on March 29 looked uncertain. However, RGV was determined to release the film at any cost.
Now, Lakshmi’s NTR’s producer Rakesh Reddy told the media that the Election Commission has cleared the film for its theatrical release, after he assured the Media Certification and Monitoring Committee that the film was not made to hurt anyone’s emotions. However, the EC has also informed the makers that they may have to appear for a scrutiny if the film creates any issues after its release.
- Kollywood directors celebrate Shankar’s silver jubilee
- Nani should play for SRH : Vijay Deverakonda
- Mahesh lands in City of Love for a family holiday
- Nikhil goes all out to promote his most crucial film
- Can Jersey enter $1 million club on Sunday?
- Suspense on Akhil’s leading lady continues