Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming political drama, Lakshmi’s NTR, has been mired in numerous controversies for the last couple of months. Until recently, the film’s release on March 29 looked uncertain. However, RGV was determined to release the film at any cost.
Now, Lakshmi’s NTR’s producer Rakesh Reddy told the media that the Election Commission has cleared the film for its theatrical release, after he assured the Media Certification and Monitoring Committee that the film was not made to hurt anyone’s emotions. However, the EC has also informed the makers that they may have to appear for a scrutiny if the film creates any issues after its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film