Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming political drama, Lakshmi’s NTR, has been mired in numerous controversies for the last couple of months. Until recently, the film’s release on March 29 looked uncertain. However, RGV was determined to release the film at any cost.
Now, Lakshmi’s NTR’s producer Rakesh Reddy told the media that the Election Commission has cleared the film for its theatrical release, after he assured the Media Certification and Monitoring Committee that the film was not made to hurt anyone’s emotions. However, the EC has also informed the makers that they may have to appear for a scrutiny if the film creates any issues after its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message
- Prabhas recommends young actor to UV Creations
- Sushanth Singh rejected these biggies in his career
- Anand Devarakonda’s bags an interesting project