Sumanth is currently acting in a film titled Emo Gurram Egaravacchu. The film’s shooting began last month and the first schedule was mostly shot in Ramoji Film City. The latest news is that the second schedule of the film will begin from March 11 onwards and go on till end of March. Chandra Siddhartha is directing the film and P Madan is producing it. Thai actress Pinky Savika has been roped in to play the lead role opposite Sumanth. The film is said to be a romantic entertainer with a difference. S S Kanchi, who had earlier worked on several scripts of Rajamouli like Maryada Ramanna and Eega, has written the script for this film. M M Keeravani has scored the music. The film is expected to hit the screens later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event