The principal shooting of Sumanth, Pinky Savika starrer Emo Gurram Egaravachu is progressing at a brisk pace. Already 50% of the film’s talkie portions have been completed and two schedules have already been wrapped up in Hyderabad. The next schedule is going to begin from April 25 in US and key portions are going to be shot extensively for nearly a month. Chandra Siddhartha is directing the film and P Madan Kumar is producing it.
Talking about the film, Chandra Siddhartha said, “Emo Gurram Egaravachu is a romantic entertainer and the entire story revolves around a modern girl and a village boy. In fact, writer S S Kanchi had written the script and he wanted to direct it, but he gave us the script when we requested him to. M M Keervani’s music is going to be a major highlight.” Sumanth is quite confident about the film and he has been regularly posting updates about the film’s progress. Pinky Savika is a popular TV actress from Thailand and it’s her debut film in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut