Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’ is currently under poduction. The movie is a commercial entertainer that is being directed by Harish Shankar and some interesting details about the film are slowly coming out.
We have come to know that there will be a very emotional fight in the film. NTR will be wielding an axe and the sequence will come at a crucial moment in the story. The sequence has already been shot and both NTR as well as Harish Shankar are said to be very happy about the outcome. Harish Shankar is keen on delivering a movie that will showcase NTR in a powerful and stylish way.
‘Ramayya Vastavayya’ is currently on track for a September launch. Samantha and Shruti Haasan will be seen as the heroines in this film. Thaman has composed the music and Dil Raju is the producer. NTR is said to be playing the role of a student leader in ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?