The last major schedule of Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta has begun in Vizag. A Karunkaran is directing the film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing the film. The film has already created a lot of buzz thanks to the stunning look which has a distinct trademark of Karunakaran. With this schedule in Vizag, majority of the film will be completed. GV Prakash is composing the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens by the last week of April.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties