The last major schedule of Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta has begun in Vizag. A Karunkaran is directing the film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing the film. The film has already created a lot of buzz thanks to the stunning look which has a distinct trademark of Karunakaran. With this schedule in Vizag, majority of the film will be completed. GV Prakash is composing the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens by the last week of April.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections