Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta is currently being shot in France. Recently some scenes were shot near Eiffel Tower, Paris and another song has been canned in this long foreign schedule. Currently an action sequence is being shot on Ram under the aegis of Peter Heins. A Karunakaran is directing the film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing the film. The film was shot for a brief while in Hyderabad before the film unit flew to Geneva, Switzerland and then to Paris, France. GV Prakash is composing the tunes and I Andrew is the cinematographer. Kona Venkat has written the film’s script and he’s also playing a villain’s role in the film.
- Popular TV actress set to debut in Tollywood
- Rana’s Aranya storyline revealed
- Niharika-Nirvana Cinemas movie launched
- Venky-Varun’s F2 launched, First schedule in July
- Naga Babu’s role in Aravindha Sametha revealed