Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta is currently being shot in France. Recently some scenes were shot near Eiffel Tower, Paris and another song has been canned in this long foreign schedule. Currently an action sequence is being shot on Ram under the aegis of Peter Heins. A Karunakaran is directing the film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing the film. The film was shot for a brief while in Hyderabad before the film unit flew to Geneva, Switzerland and then to Paris, France. GV Prakash is composing the tunes and I Andrew is the cinematographer. Kona Venkat has written the film’s script and he’s also playing a villain’s role in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these star heroes should Prabhas do a multi-starrer?
- Bollywood actress’ shocking casting couch experience with South producer
- Upset Payal Rajput concentrates on Punjabi cinema?
- My character in Pushpa will surprise fans, says Rashmika
- Crazy buzz on Puri-Vijay’s Liger
- Ala Amerikapurramuloo: Thaman’s musical concert in the US