The logo of the most eagerly awaited romantic film of this summer, ‘Endukante Premanta’, will be unveiled today evening at a grand ceremony to be held in Hyderabad. The film has Ram and Tamanna in the lead roles and Karunakaran is the director. The movie has been directed by noted director Karunakaran and G.V.Prakash has scored the music.
‘Endukante Premanta’ has been generating a lot of interest among fans and movie lovers alike for its beautiful visuals. Karunakaran and Producer Sravanti Ravi Kishore have gone all out to come up with a film with very high technical values and the output can be seen. The movie is slated for a May 11th release.
- Kajal opens up about her plans to turn producer
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind