The logo of the most eagerly awaited romantic film of this summer, ‘Endukante Premanta’, will be unveiled today evening at a grand ceremony to be held in Hyderabad. The film has Ram and Tamanna in the lead roles and Karunakaran is the director. The movie has been directed by noted director Karunakaran and G.V.Prakash has scored the music.
‘Endukante Premanta’ has been generating a lot of interest among fans and movie lovers alike for its beautiful visuals. Karunakaran and Producer Sravanti Ravi Kishore have gone all out to come up with a film with very high technical values and the output can be seen. The movie is slated for a May 11th release.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda