Milk beauty Tamanna is going to be seen this Friday in the romantic comedy entertainer ‘Endukante Premanta’ and the actress says that the movie is going to be a very different experience for movie lovers. “Endukante Premanta has a very different love story. It is not something you have seen before and audiences will definitely find that the story is very novel. Director Karunakaran has treated the film very differently and I am positive about the movie’s success”, she said. The actress made these comments at a media gathering that was organized in Hyderabad today.
Endukante Premanta has handsome hero Ram in the lead role and Sravanthi Ravikishore is the producer. Music has been scored by G.V. Prakash and the movie has been made on a big budget.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release