Young hero Ram and milk white beauty Tamanna will soon be seen in the romantic entertainer ‘Endukante Premanta’. The movie is being directed by Karunakaran, a master of romantic dramas. Sources familiar with the project say that the film is about the confusion faced by young people when they fall in love. Karunakaran has reportedly treated the subject beautifully and the audience can expect a visually beautiful romantic feast.
Sravanthi Ravikishore is the producer of this movie and G.V Prakash Kumar is the music director.
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully