Handsome Hero Ram says that ‘Endukante Premanta’ is a dream project for him. “The movie is very dear to me because of multiple reasons. I always wanted to work with Karunakaran and I am extremely happy that this project took off. The other reason is that this is my first true bilingual project and it has been something that I wanted to do since a long time. This movie gave me a lot of satisfaction”, said Ram.
He made these comments at the birthday celebration event held today in Daspalla Hotel, Hyderabad. Ram also thanked the other members of the production team. Producer Sravanthi Ravikishore, Krishna Chaitanya, Director Karunakaran and Cinematographer Andrew participated in the event.
- Suryakantham trailer- Funny and Heartful
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic
- Mohan Babu formally joins YCP
- Jayaprada joins BJP