It has been ten years since Chandrasekhar Yeleti made his debut as a director and on the whole, he has directed only four films. However, the variation he has shown in the genres he has experimented with has earned him quite a lot of fan following among the youth. After a gap of four years, he’s finally coming up with his next film Sahasam, an action adventure about an ATM security guard who goes on a treasure hunt. In a recent interview, he revealed some very interesting things about his style of working which explains why his films are quite different from others. “I have never changed my story based on demand and time. People’s taste has indeed changed, but the key is to narrate the story in an engaging manner. The content is always the king,” he said and also stated that just because a film has comedy will not ensure its success at box-office, if rest of the film falls flat. Gopichand, Taapsee and Shakti Kapoor have played lead roles in the film. BVSN Prasad has produced it. Sahasam will hit the screens towards the end of May.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes